The MMA Hour is back in your on Monday, and we've got a fun show lined up for you. Below is a rundown of who will be stopping by and when:
1 p.m. ET -- Veteran combat sports broadcaster Mauro Ranallo will talk about calling the Mayweather vs. Canelo fight on Saturday and where things stand in his MMA broadcasting career.
1:25 p.m. -- TUF 18's Tim Gorman will discuss the injury that forced him off the show and his road back to the UFC.
2:05 p.m. -- Legendary pro wrestling broadcaster Jim Ross will discuss his departure from WWE and aspirations to work in the MMA world.
3:05 p.m. -- We'll answer your #themmahour questions on anything and everything going on in the MMA world. Hit us up on Twitter using that hash tag, leave a question in the comments section below, or give us a call.
Plus, we'll be taking your calls on anything and everything. Got a question or comment? Give us a call at 1-888-418-4074.
Watch the show live above beginning at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT / 6 p.m. GMT. Subscribe to The MMA Hour on iTunes: audio feed here; video feed here. Download previous episodes here. Listen to the show via Stitcher here or via TuneIn here.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage