The MMA Hour is back in your life on Monday. Here's a rundown of our latest jam-packed show.
* UFC heavyweight champion Junior dos Santos will preview UFC 146's heavyweight title fight against Frank Mir.
* Urijah Faber will talk about Dominick Cruz's injury and what's next for him.
* Josh Barnett will discuss the Strikeforce heavyweight GP final against Daniel Cormier ...
* ... And then Cormier will come on to do the same.
* Gilbert Melendez will preview his Strikeforce lightweight title fight against Josh Thomson ...
* ... And then Thomson will come on to do the same.
* "King" Muhammed Lawal will talk about why he chose to sign with Bellator and TNA Wrestling.
* Vinny Magalhaes will discuss his training with Chael Sonnen for UFC 148 and his current contract situation with M-1 Global.
Plus, we'll be taking your calls on anything and everything. Got a question or comment? Give us a call at 1-888-418-4074.
Watch the show live below beginning at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT / 6 p.m. GMT. Subscribe to The MMA Hour on iTunes: audio feed here; video feed here. Download previous episodes here. Listen to the show via Stitcher here or via TuneIn here.