The MMA Hour returns on Monday with another two-plus hour show. Here's who will be stopping by this week:
* MMA legend Ken Shamrock will be in studio to discuss his storied career and what he's been up to lately.
* Alexander Gustafsson will preview his UFC Sweden fight against Thiago Silva on April 14.
* Former UFC figher Karo Parisyan will discuss his WMMA 1 fight against Thomas Denny on March 31.
* John Alessio will talk about his The Score Fighting Series 4 win over Ryan Healy on Friday and his quest to return to the UFC.
* Bellator middleweight Brian Rogers will look back at his flying knee knockout on Friday and ahead to his next fight in the 185-pound tournament.
* And professional wrestling legend turned yoga instructor Diamond Dallas Page will talk about training MMA fighters.
All that and much more, including your phone calls. Got a question or comment? Give us a call at 1-888-418-4074.
Watch the show live below beginning at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT. Subscribe to The MMA Hour on iTunes: audio feed here; video feed here. Download previous episodes here. Listen to the show via Stitcher here.