Brendan Allen continued his impressive run in the UFC’s middleweight division with a dominant performance, and finish over Paul Craig in the main event of UFC Vegas 82. “All-In” called for a No. 1 contender fight in the aftermath, and with the streak he’s on, it’s certainly not out of the realm of possibility, but will he get it?
On an all-new edition of On To the Next One, MMA Fighting’s Mike Heck and Alexander K. Lee discuss where Allen could go from a matchmaking perspective following his show closing submission win at the UFC APEX in Las Vegas. Additionally, future matchups are discussed for Michael Morales following his decision win over Jake Matthews, Chase Hooper after submitting Jordan Leavitt, Amanda Ribas following her stunning third-round knockout of Luana Pinheiro, along with fellow main card winners Payton Talbott, Myktybek Orolbai, and more.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage