Jamahal Hill is the new UFC champion — but is he really the No. 1 light heavyweight in the world?
The MMA Fighting Rankings Show returns to make sense of a wild start to 2023! Co-hosts Shaun Al-Shatti and Alexander K. Lee are joined by Jed Meshew and Damon Martin to sort through the wreckage of UFC 283 and try to make sense of the light heavyweight division. Does Hill’s new status as UFC champion mean he should automatically be considered the best 205-pounder in MMA? And does Brandon Moreno’s series-clinching win over Deiveson Figueiredo put him over ONE Championship’s Demetrious Johnson?
Listen to the latest episode of the MMA Fighting Rankings Show below and don’t forget to subscribe to the MMA Fighting feed on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, and all your other favorite podcast platforms for the latest episodes.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage