Two Brazilians will collide inside the octagon at the UFC’s upcoming Fight Night card in April 22 when Karol Rosa moves up to 145 pounds to face Norma Dumont, multiple people with knowledge of the booking told MMA Fighting following a report from Ag. Fight.
The UFC has yet to announce the location for the event, as well as its headlining attraction.
Rosa (16-4), MMA Fighting’s No. 9 ranked bantamweight in the world, last fought in October, defeating Lina Lansberg via majority decision to rebound from her first UFC loss against Sara McMann.
Dumont (8-2) is one of the few athletes to consistently compete at featherweight despite voicing her intent to return to bantamweight. In her most recent UFC bout, “The Immortal” spoiled Danyelle Wolf’s UFC debut to improve to 4-2 under the company banner.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage