The 185-pound titleholder posted a video on his YouTube page showing how “strong and fast” he is during a speed and reaction drills after one of his sparring sessions at City Kickboxing in New Zealand. One of the drills involve dodging tennis balls thrown at him.
Pereira, who challenges “The Last Stylebender” in New York after defeating Sean Strickland by first-round knockout — and defeating Adesanya twice in kickboxing in 2016 and 2017 —, took on social media to post a video training boxing on a hoverboard. Pereira recently posted a video showing off his archery skills, using a soccer ball as target for his bow and arrow exercise.
“Training with tennis ball is ready, I want to see [him] train boxing on a overboard,” Pereira wrote in Portuguese.
Watch both videos below.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage