The Mixed Martial Arts Hour is back in your life! Below is a rundown of Monday’s show, which begins at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT / 6 p.m. UK time.
1 p.m. ET: We’ll recap one of the wildest weeks in UFC history.
2 p.m.: We’ll take a live look into the Anderson Silva vs. Jake Paul press conference streaming in Los Angeles.
3 p.m.: Andreas Michael, the owner of Allstars Training Center and the coach of Khamzat Chimaev, reflects on the crazy ride that was UFC 279.
3:30 p.m.: Paulo Costa returns to discuss his recent surgery, his run-in with Khamzat Chimaev at the UFC PI, what’s next, and more.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage