Multiple people with knowledge of the promotion’s plans confirmed the news to MMA Fighting on Thursday with agreements in place from both athletes.
The fight was originally scheduled at the upcoming UFC San Diego card but Ladd tested positive for COVID and the matchup with McMann was pulled from the event.
Rather than find a replacement, the UFC opted to just rebook the fight for a later date.
Coming off a win over Karol Rosa in her most recent outing, McMann will seek to make it two in a row when she returns in September as the one-time UFC title challenger seeks to work her way back up the rankings at 135 pounds.
Mike Heck contributed to this report.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage