Paddy Pimblett isn’t done messing around.
After nearly baring it all at the official weigh-ins Friday morning, Pimblett had one more trick up his sleeve ahead of his fight with Jordan Leavitt, which takes place at UFC London on Saturday at O2 Arena. The two were all smiles after stepping on stage at the ceremonial weigh-ins, but Pimblett left Leavitt hanging when it looked like they might shake hands.
Watch Pimblett’s handshake gag above.
Pimblett wasn’t the only fan favorite to put on a show during face-offs. Blue-chip flyweight prospect Muhammad Mokaev gave opponent Charles Johnson a tap on the shoulder that was not appreciated, which led to a brief, but harmless scuffle:
“These fans can expect an exciting heavyweight matchup between me and Curtis,” Aspinall said. “This guy’s a beast, I’m a beast, it’s going to be a good fight. Everyone better be ready for it.”
“I’m feeling good,” Blaydes followed. “Happy to be here. Happy to be in another main event and happy to put on a show tomorrow night.”
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage