The Mixed Martial Arts Hour is back in your life! Below is a rundown of Wednesday’s show, which begins at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT / 6 p.m. UK time.
2 p.m.: UFC flyweight champion Valentina Shevchenko returns to the show to talk about potential challengers to her throne and what the future holds.
2:30 p.m.: Arnold Allen talks about the UFC featherweight title picture and where he stands in the division.
3 p.m.: GC, NewYorkRic and Helwani break down the best bets for UFC London and more.
3:25 p.m.: All your questions answered in the latest edition of On The Nose.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage