The Mixed Martial Arts Hour is back in your life! Below is a rundown of Wednesday’s show, which begins at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT / 6 p.m. UK time.
1 p.m. ET: I look back on my Tuesday conversation with Nate Diaz.
1:25 p.m.: Maycee Barber reflects on her UFC 276 win over Jessica Eye, what’s changed during her three-fight win streak, what’s next, and more.
2 p.m.: Alex Pereira joins to discuss his highlight-reel win over Sean Strickland, his swift rise in the UFC, and his upcoming trilogy bout with Israel Adesanya.
2:25 p.m.: Sean Brady previews his Oct. 22 bout against Belal Muhammad at UFC 281.
2:50 p.m.: Former UFC champion Jan Blachowicz discusses the latest in the light heavyweight division, Jiri Prochazka’s wishes to rematch Glover Teixeira, and more.
3:10 p.m.: It’s best bets time as we go over all of GC’s plays for UFC Long Island.
3:30 p.m.: All your questions are answered in the latest edition of On The Nose.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage