Rogan typically works all pay-per-view broadcasts but he rarely travels overseas, which means he’ll be out of action on Saturday.
Jon Anik will serve as the third man calling the fights and handling play-by-play duties alongside Cormier and Bisping. Megan Olivi serves as the reporter at the event in Singapore.
UFC officials confirmed the broadcast team with MMA Fighting on Tuesday after the news was first reported by MMA Junkie.
UFC 275 will serve as the first ever pay-per-view broadcast for the promotion in Singapore with light heavyweight champion Glover Teixeira defending his title against Jiri Prochazka in the main event.
The pay-per-view broadcast will still start at regular times in the United States with the main card airing at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage