With his 40th UFC fight taking place this weekend, Miller will discuss his record setting rematch against Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone and how that matchup came together on short notice after his original opponent Bobby Green was forced off the card.
Miller also addresses the chance to avenge his past loss to “Cowboy” on Saturday night as well as his future aspirations including plans to compete at UFC 300.
Featherweight contender Josh Emmett also joins the show this week to discuss his win over Calvin Kattar and plans to sit cageside this weekend to watch the title fight trilogy between Alexander Volkanovski and Max Holloway.
Emmett gives his pick in the fight and how he expects to challenge the winner after claiming his spot as the No. 1 contender in the division.
All this and more on the latest episode of The Fighter vs. The Writer!
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage