During Saturday’s UFC Vegas 57 event, it was announced on the broadcast that the bout will no longer take place at UFC 276 on July 2 as originally scheduled.
Murphy returns to action for the first time since getting stopped by Valentina Shevchenko in her first opportunity to fight for a world title at UFC 266 this past September. Prior to that, the No. 5-ranked fighter in MMA Fighting’s Global Rankings picked up five straight victories.
Tate, a former UFC bantamweight champion, makes her third appearance since returning from a nearly five-year hiatus. “Cupcake” picked up a third-round stoppage win over Marion Reneau in her comeback bout before dropping a unanimous decision to Ketlen Vieira at UFC Vegas 43 in November.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage