After 25 competitive minutes of action in the UFC Vegas 57 lightweight main event, it was Gamrot who earned a unanimous decision over Tsarukyan with 48-47 scores across the board.
See the official scorecard here:
All three judges — Sal D’Amato, Chris Lee, and Ron McCarthy — had the same scorecard breakdown, giving the first two rounds to Tsarukyan and the last three to Gamrot.
The bout was closely contested throughout as the younger Tsarukyan appeared to get the better of the striking throughout, particularly in Rounds 1 and 2, but found himself increasingly stifled by Gamrot’s grappling as the fight progressed. In the end, the judges determined that the former two-division KSW champion’s offensive output was superior.
Gamrot wins his fourth straight UFC fight, while Tsarukyan sees a five-fight win streak snapped.
Do you agree with the judges’ decision?
Who won the UFC Vegas 57 main event?
This poll is closed
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage