Jake Paul’s next fight will take place at The World’s Most Famous Arena.
Paul announced on Friday that his next boxing match will take place Aug. 6 at Madison Square Garden in New York against an opponent yet to be announced. The announcement also reveals that the event will air on Showtime PPV.
In addition, Amanda Serrano will return to MSG once again following her incredible battle with Katie Taylor in April. Taylor walked away the victor via split decision. Like Paul, Serrano’s opponent was not revealed.
It will be Paul’s sixth professional fight and his fourth since April 2021. “Problem Child” went 3-0 this past year, which included a knockout win over Ben Askren, along with a pair of victories over former UFC welterweight champion Tyron Woodley. In the second meeting between the pairing, Paul viciously knocked out Woodley in the sixth round at the Amelie Arena in Tampa, Fla.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage