The UFC’s February PPV event will see the return of Joe Rogan to the commentary booth.
Sources close to the situation confirmed to MMA Fighting that the veteran color commentator will join Jon Anik and former two-division champion Daniel Cormier at the desk at this Saturday’s UFC 271 event at the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas.
It will be the fourth consecutive pay-per-view event to feature the voice of one of the globe’s most popular podcast hosts. Rogan has found himself in the headlines quite a bit over the past few weeks for several controversial guests speaking about the COVID-19 pandemic on his show, along with issuing an apology after a video surfaced showing him repeatedly using a racial slur on his podcast.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage