The Mixed Martial Arts Hour is back in your life! Below is a rundown of Monday’s show, which begins at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT / 6 p.m. GMT.
1:15 - Joaquin Buckley opens the show to talk about his win at UFC Vegas 48 and his special cornerman for the event.
1:35 - Jamahal Hill reflects on his quick win over Johnny Walker at UFC Vegas 48.
2 - Bobby Green joins the show to talk about his impressive win over Nasrat Haqparest at UFC 271 and his short-notice headliner against Islam Makhachev at UFC Vegas 49.
2:30 - Bryce Mitchell talks about his long-awaited return to the octagon against Edson Barboza at UFC 272. (Disclaimer: MMA Fighting doesn’t support or condone the misinformation in this interview.)
3 - Chan Sung Jung previews his UFC 273 title shot against champ Alexander Volkanovski.
3:30 - Mike Perry returns to the show to talk about his bare-knuckle debut at BKFC Knucklemania 2.
4 - It’s GC time as we break down all the best bets for UFC Vegas 49 on Saturday.
4:30 - New York Ric is back to talk about all the latest goings on in MMA.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage