KSI and Dillon Danis are bringing their beef to the ring.
A day after the two social media stars were caught in a heated scuffle that also involved fighter Anthony Taylor, it was announced on Saturday’s Misfits Boxing 3 broadcast that KSI and Danis are scheduled to fight on Jan. 14 at the MF & DAZN X Series 004 pay-per-view event at OVO Arena Wembley in London.
The announcement was made by KSI himself during an in-ring promo at Saturday’s event and Danis was immediately brought in for a face-to-face confrontation with his rival.
Watch video of the moment above.
KSI, a rapper and YouTuber, has become a prominent name in the new wave of influencer boxers. He has boxed Logan Paul twice (fighting him to a draw in an amateur bout and defeating him by split decision in a pro bout) and recently put on a show at an event in London this past August where he knocked out two opponents in one night.
Danis was a standout jiu-jitsu competitor before making the move to MMA in 2018. He went 2-0 in the Bellator cage, but has not competed since 2019, and has instead seen his name in the headlines for other reasons including an arrest for disorderly conduct in September 2021. MMA Fighting’s Damon Martin confirmed with Bellator officials that Danis was given permission to sign on for this boxing match.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage