Manolo Zecchini and Michael Pagani were not messing around this weekend.
Saturday both Zecchini and Pagani delivered highlight reel flying knee knockouts at Venator FC 12.
In the co-main event of the evening, Zecchini faced Abou Tounkara in a 148-pound catchweight bout, ending the night early with a brutal flying knee finish just 36 seconds into the second round.
The win moved Zecchini to 11-3 in his professional career, and puts him to 2-1 inside the Venator cage.
Earlier in the evening, Pagani faced Dylan Hantig in a lightweight contest on the undercard of the event, and after dropping Hantig with a hook early in their fight, the undefeated prospect known as “Sniper” showed his class, flattening Hantig with a flying knee in the first round.
The win moved Pagani to 5-0 (1 NC) in his professional career and at only 23-years-old, and with multiple sensational knockouts already on his resume, it’s only a matter of time until Pagani gets scooped up by a bigger promotion.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage