Calvin Kattar and Arnold Allen will compete in the main event of UFC Vegas 63 in a compelling matchup in the UFC featherweight division, but with the potential of champ Alexander Volkanovski moving up to lightweight to challenge Islam Makhachev, are there still big stakes for Kattar and Allen?
Ahead of Saturday’s event at the UFC APEX, MMA Fighting’s Mike Heck and Alexander K. Lee discuss the headliner, where the victor could go with an impressive win, and whether or not an interim title fight could be in play. Additionally, they discuss the co-main event between Max Griffin and Tim Means, Dustin Jacoby vs. Khalil Rountree, Chase Hooper’s ceiling at 145 pounds, and other under the radar storylines in the UFC’s first event post UFC 280.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage