The Mixed Martial Arts Hour is back in your life! Below is a rundown of Wednesday’s show, which begins at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT / 6 p.m. GMT.
1:30 p.m.: UFC bantamweight champion Aljamain Sterling talks about his withdrawal from UFC 267, his fighting future, and the UFC’s booking of an interim title fight.
3 p.m.: Cage Warriors featherweight standout Morgan Charriere discusses his looming interim title match against Paul Hughes, his road in the sport, and his future.
4 p.m.: Conner Burks gives his picks for the weekend and I answer your questions in the latest round of On The Nose. Want in? Just leave a question on my Substack!
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage