On episode 4 of The Fighter vs. The Writer, UFC 266 title contender Lauren Murphy joins host Damon Martin on the show as co-host to discuss her upcoming fight against Valentina Shevchenko and the prospects of pulling off the upset to become flyweight champion.
Murphy will also make her argument for MMA fighters crossing over into boxing and making huge paydays with Triller Fight Club as well as Olympic gold medalist Gable Steveson signing with WWE and whether or not the UFC should have made a stronger push to sign him?
All this and more on the latest episode of The Fighter vs. The Writer.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage