The Mixed Martial Arts Hour is back in your life! Below is a rundown of Monday’s show, which begins at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT / 6 p.m. GMT.
1 p.m. ET: A recap of a busy fight weekend that included UFC Vegas 35 and Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley.
1:30 p.m.: UFC welterweight Mike Perry, a one-time sparring partner of Paul, reacts to Sunday’s boxing event and catches us up on his UFC career.
2 p.m.: Boxing Hall of Famer Teddy Atlas gives his take on the Paul vs. Woodley event, the state of boxing and more.
2:30 p.m.: Paddy Pimblett talks about his upcoming UFC debut against Luis Vendramini at UFC Vegas 36.
3 p.m.: Actor Jeremy Piven joins the show to talk about combat sports, his upcoming projects, and more.
3:30 p.m.: Vitor Belfort joins the show to talk about his upcoming boxing match against Oscar De La Hoya for Triller.
4 p.m.: Tyron Woodley will discuss his boxing debut against Jake Paul on Sunday.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage