The fighters won UFC Vegas 33 Performance of the Night bonuses on Saturday for their head kick finishes of Gloria de Paula and Collin Anglin, respectively. The Fight of the Night award went to main card openers Jason Witt and Bryan Barberena. Officials announced the bonuses shortly after the conclusion of the event.
Buys was UFC Vegas 33’s fastest finisher, needing just 60 seconds to land a loud head kick on a scrambling de Paula and seal the deal with ground-and-pound. It was the first UFC win for Buys after falling short against Montserrat Conejo in her debut in March.
This is Baghdasaryan’s first UFC fight, first UFC win, and first UFC bonus check. Facing fellow Contender Series signing Collin Anglin, Baghdasaryan took the lead in the first round and didn’t look back, capping off a strong performance with a head kick knockout in the second.
Witt and Barberena battled in a three-round thriller that Witt went on to win by majority decision. Both fighters came close to finishing the other, with Witt hurting Barberena badly in Round 2 and Barberena surging in dominant third round. This is Witt’s first post-fight bonus, while Barberena has now won Fight of the Night three times.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage