MMA Fighting has Bellator 263 weigh-in video for Saturday’s event at The Forum in Los Angeles.
The Bellator 263 official weigh-ins are below, and the Bellator 263 ceremonial weigh-ins will begin at 4 p.m. above.
Check out Bellator 263 weigh-in results below.
Main Card (Showtime, 10 p.m. ET)
Patricio Pitbull (144.5) vs. A.J. McKee (145)*
Emmanuel Sanchez (145.3) vs. Mads Burnell (145.5)
Usman Nurmagomedov (155.3) vs. Manny Muro (156)
Islam Mamedov (154.9) vs. Brent Primus (155.2)
Goiti Yamauchi (155.5) vs. Chris Gonzalez (155)
Preliminary Card (MMA Fighting, 7:00 p.m. ET)
Vanessa Porto (125.6) vs. Ilara Joanne (125.2)
Gadzhi Rabadanov (149) vs. Daniel Carey (149.1)
Khasan Magomedsharipov (144.6) vs. Jonathan Quiroz (146.1)
Johnny Cisneros (179.2) vs. Joshua Jones (179.6)
Kiefer Crosbie (155.9) vs. Georgi Karakhanyan (155.6)
Brian Moore (135.8) vs. Jordan Winski (135.6)
Justin Barry* vs. Daniel Compton (189.6)
* McKee missed weight on his first attempt, coming in at 145.2 pounds. On his second attempt, he made championship weight at 145 pounds.
* Barry was not medically cleared to fight, and his bout with Compton was cancelled. Compton was compensated his show money for the cancelled fight with Barry, per Bellator PR officials.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage