The announcement was made during the broadcast with Breese unable to compete due to “medical issues.”
No further details were revealed regarding Breese’s condition but obviously he was not able to fight, which meant his bout with Arroyo had to be cancelled.
The British middleweight was looking to bounce back after suffering a submission loss to Omari Akhmedov in his most recent appearance in the UFC. Overall, Breese has gone 5-3 in the UFC with four of those wins coming by knockout or TKO.
Unfortunately it appears Breese will have to wait until a later date to make his return to action after a medical problem forced him to drop off the UFC Vegas 28 card.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage