Julian Lane brought his usual ferocity to his faceoff with Jake Bostwick, although he got an open hand slap for his troubles.
The two fighters weighed in ahead of their preliminary bout for Saturday’s BKFC 18 event. After Lane made weight at 174.1 pounds, he immediately started bouncing around, yelling and screaming while a smiling Bostwick tipped the scales at 175.9.
Lane, best known for his “let me bang, bro” viral line while on season 16 of The Ultimate Fighter, got in Bostwick’s face, nose-to-nose, before Bostwick slapped him, which led to officials stepping in and separating the fighters — including Lane, who continued to slap himself.
Video of the altercation can be seen below (starting around 18:15).
Catch complete BKFC 18 weigh-in results below.
- Joey Beltran (230.4) vs. Sam Shewmaker (230.2)
- Hector Lombard (203.6) vs. Joe Riggs (201.3)
- Luis Palomino (154.9) vs. Tyler Goodjohn (154.2)
- Thiago Alves (174.3) vs. Ulysses Diaz (173.7)
- Pearl Gonzalez (125) vs. Charisa Sigala (123)
- Jake Bostwick (175.9) vs. Julian Lane (174.1)
- Bruce Lutchmedial (154.6) vs. Eddie Hoch (155.6)
- Eduardo Concepcion (182.7) vs. Gabe Brown (188.1)
- Francisco Ricchi (181.8) vs. Brian Maxwell (181.7)
- Jarod Grant (135.9) vs. Travis Thompson (135.8)
- Josh Alvarez (159.5) vs. Paul Tague (160.5)
- Montaser Aboughaly (153.3) vs. Luke Parson (155.2)
- Steve Herelius (242.2) vs. Juan Torres (243.7)
- Alan Arzeno (164.9) vs. Yosdenis Cedeno (166.2)