Francis Ngannou’s UFC title win is just a little bit sweeter.
“The Predator” received one of four $50,000 “Performance of the Night” bonuses handed out on Saturday for his second-round knockout of Stipe Miocic that capped off UFC 260 at UFC APEX in Las Vegas. With the win, Ngannou became the new heavyweight champion of the world, and he avenged a January 2018 title fight loss to Miocic.
In his first fight since suffering his first loss seven months ago, O’Malley put on a strong performance against veteran Thomas Almeida capped off by a third-round knockout. The win improved O’Malley’s record to 13-1, with his three most recent wins all coming by way of KO/TKO.
Luque picked up his fourth UFC Fight of the Night award and seventh bonus overall. In a one-round thriller, Luque traded heavy shots with Woodley before rocking the former welterweight champion on the feet and finishing on the ground with a D’Arce choke.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage