Miller improved to 6-0 with a dominant unanimous decision win over the previously undefeated Brandon Lewis at September’s DWCS Season 5: Week 3 event and was the only fighter on the card that didn’t end up getting an opportunity to fight in the octagon.
“Mo Show,” 29, joined MMA Fighting’s Mike Heck for an exclusive interview to react to not receiving a contract despite sweeping the scorecards at the APEX, White saying he wasn’t ready for the next step and that, perhaps, other organizations should scoop him up, a mistake he made during his weight cut that led to not feeling completely up to par on fight night, feeling he’s still the best 135-pound fighter in the world, where he goes from here, if he would take a second Contender Series fight this season, and more.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage