Santos will be making his first appearance since losing a split decision to Jon Jones in his bid to become light heavyweight champion. The Brazilian was forced to take time off after that fight due to a knee injury but now he’s returning just as the division is about to crown a new champion at UFC 253 in September.
As for Teixeira, the seemingly ageless 205-pound contender has looked better than ever lately while rattling off four wins in a row including a dominant finish over Anthony Smith his last outing in May.
Waterson has actually dropped back-to-back fights to former champions Joanna Jedrzejcyzk and Carla Espara while Hill had a recent three-fight win streak snapped with a razor close split decision loss to former title challenger Claudia Gadelha.
Here’s the full UFC Vegas 10 card as it stands with the event set to take place on Saturday, Sept. 12 with the event airing on ESPN+ in the United States.
MAIN EVENT: Thiago Santos vs. Glover Teixeira
Michelle Waterson vs. Angela Hill
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage