Here is the scorecard for the fight, which Waterson took via split decision.
Judges Chris Lee, Sal D’Amato and Derek Cleary agreed on Rounds 3 and 4, awarding Waterson 10-9 scores; Waterson dominated Hill on the canvas in the third and won the striking battle in the fourth.
The judges diverged on Rounds 1, 2 and 5. Lee and Cleary gave Hill Rounds 1 and 2, while D’Amato gave Hill Round 1 and Waterson Round 2. D’Amato and Cleary agreed on Round 5, awarding Waterson the 10-9 score, while Lee dissented for Hill.
Waterson snapped a two-fight skid while Hill suffered her second straight setback via split decision.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage