LAS VEGAS — At the official weigh-ins for the season premiere of season four of Dana White’s Contender Series, all 10 fighters competing on Tuesday’s card at UFC APEX in Las Vegas stepped on the scale Monday morning local time.
Watch video of the weigh-ins above.
Nine of the 10 fighters successfully made weight, including light heavyweight headliners Ty Flores and Dustin Jacoby. Damonte Robinson missed weight by a half-pound despite shaving his head for the second attempt.
Kenny Cross will get 20 percent of Robinson’s show purse.
Check out the official weigh-in results for Contender Series Season 4, Week 1:
Ty Flores (204.5) vs. Dustin Jacoby (203.5)
Kenny Cross (155.5) vs. Damonte Robinson (156.5)*
Uros Medic (155) vs. Mikey Gonzalez (155.5)
Luis Rodriguez (126) vs. Jerome Rivera (125.5)
Jose Flores (155.5) vs. Jordan Leavitt (155.5)
*missed weight. Robinson initially weighed in at 157 pounds and was given additional time to cut weight. On his second attempt, he weighed in at 156.5 pounds.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage