After 19 professional fights, Christian Aguilera is getting his shot on the big stage this Saturday.
Aguilera, 28, will take on fellow promotional newcomer Anthony Ivy in a welterweight bout at UFC on ESPN 10. The event takes place at the UFC APEX in Las Vegas, headlined by a women’s flyweight matchup between Jessica Eye and Cynthia Calvillo.
Check out an exclusive interview with “The Beast,” as he joined MMA Fighting’s Mike Heck to discuss how this opportunity came to be, teammate—and UFC flyweight contender—Alex Perez advising him to get a mindset coach, how that has dramatically helped him after losing back-to-back fights, how he sees his UFC debut playing out, and more.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage