Two of the Bellator flyweight division’s youngest fighters have been booked to face off.
Officials told MMA Fighting’s Guilherme Cruz that a matchup between Bruna Ellen, 22, and Elina Kallionidou, 20, is official for the preliminary portion of Bellator’s upcoming July 12 card in Thackerville, Okla.
Brazil’s Ellen holds a 2-2 record in the Bellator cage and a 4-2 record overall as a pro. She lost a unanimous decision to Kristina Williams at Bellator 210 last November after picking up back-to-back victories over Veta Arteaga and Carmella James.
Kallionidou (7-2) will be making her return to the Bellator cage after going 0-2 in her first run with the promotion. Following a loss to Anastasia Yankova at Bellator 176, Kallionidou returned to the international scene and scored finishes of Barbara Nalepka and Qihui Yan before re-signing with Bellator in February.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage