There was no shortage of fantastic finishes on Saturday.
In lieu of those bonuses, there was no Fight of the Night award.
Smith affirmed that he is here to stay at light heavyweight after knocking off perennial contender Alexander Gustafsson in the main event with a rear-naked choke, while Rakic also made a statement at 205 pounds by knocking out veteran Jimi Manuwa with a head kick in just 42 seconds.
Also on the main card, Amirkhani returned from a year-long hiatus to submit Chris Fishgold with an anaconda choke in the second round of their featherweight fight.
Santos, a lightweight contender returning from an even longer layoff of over two-and-a-half years, picked up the biggest win on the preliminaries by putting Stevie Ray down for the count with a precision right hand inside of a round.
Of note, this was Smith’s fourth bonus in his last five fights, while Amirkhani and Santos are cashing in for the second time in their UFC careers. Rakic collects his first post-show bonus.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage