Jones, the UFC’s reigning light heavyweight champion, faces Smith in the main event of UFC 235 on Saturday night at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
An underdog challenger who has racked up a 3-0 record since moving up to 205 pounds, Smith will bank $350,000 for his title opportunity.
Both Jones and Smith are set to earn flat purses with no win bonuses.
The Nevada Athletic Commission released the event’s preliminary salary report to MMA Fighting on Saturday.
Other notable earners on the card include UFC newcomer Ben Askren ($200,000/$150,000 show/win split), former welterweight champion Robbie Lawler ($200,000/$100,000), Tecia Torres ($36,000/$36,000), Weili Zhang ($18,000/$18,000), former bantamweight champion Cody Garbrandt ($130,000/$130,000), Pedro Munhoz ($48,000/$48,000), and 28-fight UFC veteran Diego Sanchez ($99,000/$99,000).
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage