Bellator Newcastle’s official weigh-ins took place Friday morning at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Newcastle.
Former Cage Warriors champion Lee Chadwick came in 1.5 pounds over the middleweight limit for his clash with prospect Fabian Edwards. According to sources, 20 percent of Chadwick’s purse will go to Edwards, but the fight will still go ahead as planned.
Dominique Wooding’s preliminary bantamweight bout against Bailey Gilbert was pulled from the card after Gilbert failed to make it to the scales.
Main Card (Bellator App, 5 p.m. ET)
- Ryan Scope (155.0) vs. Patricky Pitbull (156.0)
- Corey Browning (155.5) vs. Aaron Chalmers (156.0)
- Chris Bungard (156.0) vs. Terry Brazier (156.0)
- Lee Chadwick* (187.5) vs. Fabian Edwards (186.0)
Prelims (Bellator App, 3 p.m. ET)
- Arunas Andriuskevicus (206.0) vs. James Mulheron (205.0)
- Abner Lloveras (170.5) vs. Jim Wallhead (170.0)
- Cal Eleanor (135.0) vs. Nathan Greyson (136.0)
- Ranjeet Baria (145.5) vs. Nathan Rose (146.0)
- Maciej Gierszewski (170.0) vs. Justin Burlinson (169.0)
- Richard Kallos (134.0) vs. Luke Westwood (135.0)
- John Ross (171.0) vs. Ashley Reece (170.0)
- Martin Hudson (183.5) vs. Tommy Quinn (186.0)
- Davie McLaughlin (154.5) vs. Kieran Lister 156.0
- Joseph Calboutin (155.5) vs. Milad Ahady (153.5)
- Mindaugas Gerve (254.0) vs. Tony Mustard (242.5)
* Denotes fighter missed weight