In a weekend packed to the brim with combat sports shows, Jade Jorand may have already locked up the best knockout of the bunch.
The 19-year-old Frenchwoman blasted veteran Silvia La Notte with a head kick early in the second round of their 110-pound catchweight contest at Bellator Kickboxing 12 on Saturday in Milan, Italy.
Following a clinch, La Notte appeared to let her guard down for a brief moment and Jorand did not hesitate, firing a high kick that landed flush on La Notte’s chin and put the Italian down for the count.
This was Jorand’s pro debut and you can watch her making an immediate impact on the Bellator kickboxing scene in the clip above.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage