At the UFC 227 weigh-ins, all 24 fighters taking part in Saturday night’s UFC 227 fights will step on the scale Friday, and we’ll have the live video here at MMA Fighting.
In the main event, T.J. Dillashaw and Cody Garbrandt will have to make the bantamweight limit of 135 pounds.
The UFC 227 official weigh-in video is below, and the UFC 227 ceremonial weigh-in video is above.
Check out the UFC 227 weigh-in results below.
Main card (PPV at 10 p.m. ET)
T.J. Dillashaw (135) vs. Cody Garbrandt (134.75)
Demetrious Johnson (125) vs. Henry Cejudo (124.5)
Thiago Santos (185.5) vs. Kevin Holland (184.75)
Polyana Viana (115) vs. JJ Aldrich (115.75)
Cub Swanson (145.25) vs. Renato Moicano (146)
Undercard (FX at 8 p.m. ET)
Pedro Munhoz (135) vs. Brett Johns (135.25)
Ricky Simon (135.25) vs. Montel Jackson (136)
Ricardo Ramos (135.5) vs. Kyung Ho Kang (136)
Matt Sayles (145.75) vs. Sheymon Moraes (146)
Undercard (UFC Fight Pass at 6:30 p.m. ET)
Jose Torres (125) vs. Alex Perez (126)
Danielle Taylor (115.25) vs. Zhang Weili (115.5)
Marlon Vera (135.5) vs. Wuliji Buren (135.5)
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage