Rizin Fighting Federation has officially announced a pair of matchups for upcoming events in Japan.
Rizin 11, scheduled for July 29 in Saitama, will feature the return of Daron Cruickshank against promotional newcomer Tom Santos. Two weeks later, at Rizin 12 in Nagoya, Angela Magana will enter the Japanese ring for the first time to fight Kanako Murata.
Cruickshank (20-10, 1 NC) is coming off back-to-back first-round knockouts. He is 4-2 since leaving the UFC in 2016. Santos (9-5) won six of his last seven, with five finishes.
Magana (11-9) will fight for the first time since her UFC release and attempt to get back on track after six straight losses, including one during The Ultimate Fighter reality show. Murata (7-1) is riding a three-fight win streak, capped off by a submission over Lanchana Green at Rizin 10.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage