Paulo Costa won’t be returning to the Octagon any time soon.
The middleweight sensation has sustained a biceps injury and will be forced to stay away from training for six weeks, he confirmed to MMA Fighting on Tuesday following a report by Canal Encarada. Costa won’t need surgery.
Costa was reportedly slated to face Uriah Hall at the UFC Fight Night card in Atlantic City on April 21.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage