The MMA Hour is back in your life. Below is a rundown of Monday's show:
1 p.m. ET -- We'll recap the week that was in MMA.
2:25 p.m. -- UFC veteran Elias Theodorou will stop by to share some news regarding his career.
3:05 p.m. -- Rising star Israel Adesanya will look back on his successful UFC debut and talk about what's next.
3:25 p.m. -- UFC fighter Leslie Smith will talk about her efforts in attempting to unionize fighters.
3:45 p.m. -- Will Brooks will discuss his departure from the UFC and signing with the PFL.
4:05 p.m. -- TJ Dillashaw will talk about life as champion again and what's next.
4:45 p.m. -- The MMA (After) Hour will air exclusively on Twitter. We’ll showcase Ric's Picks and answer your questions sent via the hashtag #themmahour. Watch the segment live HERE.
Also, you can give us a call on our hotline at 1-844-8-MMA-Hour (1-844-866-2468).
Watch the show live below beginning at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT / 6 p.m. GMT.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage