RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil — B.J. Penn is set to make his return to the Octagon on Saturday night, facing grappling wizard Ryan Hall at UFC 232 in Inglewood, Calif., and decided to do his entire training camp at Nova Uniao.
On Sept. 14, before “The Prodigy” kicked off his camp in Rio de Janeiro, MMA Fighting visited the gym to catch Penn’s first time training berimbolo at Nova Uniao. Watch the former UFC champion roll in Rio ahead of his clash with the TUF 22 winner.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage