Newly crowned Invicta FC bantamweight champion Yana Kunitskaya cashed $10,000 for her title-winning performance over Raquel Pa'aluhi in Lemoore, Calif. on Thursday night, according to finalized salary figures released by the California State Athletic Commission to MMA Fighting in the aftermath of the event.
Kunitskaya defeated Pa'aluhi via unanimous decision in the headlining bout of Invicta FC 25 to capture the vacant bantamweight title that was vacated by Tonya Evinger. Pa'aluhi earned $5,000 in the losing effort.
Invicta FC 25 took place Aug. 31 at Lemoore’s Tachi Palace. The event aired live on UFC Fight Pass.
The biggest earner on the card was former Invicta FC strawweight champion Livia Renata Souza, who cashed a $15,000 purse for her unanimous decision win over Janaisa Morandin in the night’s co-main event.
A complete listing of the Invicta FC 25 salaries can be read below. As always, these figures do not represent a fighter's total earnings, as certain sponsorship incomes and discretionary earnings are not publicly disclosed.
Main Card (UFC Fight Pass)
- Yana Kunitskaya ($5,000 + $5,000 = $10,000) def. Raquel Pa'aluhi ($5,000)
- Livia Renata Souza ($7,500 + $7,500 = $15,000) def. Janaisa Morandin ($2,000)
- Katharina Lehner ($2,500 + $2,500 = $5,000) def. Alexa Conners ($1,500)
- Kali Robbins ($2,500 + $2,500 = $5,000) def. Sharon Jacobson ($3,000)
- Shino VanHoose ($1,500 + $1,500 = $3,000) def. Alyse Anderson ($2,000)
- Sarah Kleczka ($1,000 + $1,000 = $2,000) def. Amberlynn Orr ($1,000)
- Yaya Rincón ($1,500 + $1,500 = $3,000) def. Courtney King ($1,500)
- Cheri Muraski ($2,000 + $2,000 = $4,000) def. Tracy Cortez ($1,000)
- Jillian DeCoursey ($1,000 + $1,000 = $2,000) def. Ashley Medina ($1,000)