After a couple of minor changes were announced Wednesday, the Professional Fighting League’s second event is set with 11 fights.
Washington’s Zach Conn and Jared Torgeson are stepping in on short-notice to accept bouts on the preliminary portion of the PFL’s upcoming show, which takes place at the Xfinity Arena in Everett, Wash., on Saturday.
The card will be headlined by undefeated featherweight Andre Harrison going up against Steven Rodriguez, with a top seed in an upcoming tournament on the line. Harrison was last seen winning a five-round unanimous decision over Lance Palmer to claim the World Series of Fighting 145-lb belt.
Conn (6-6) faces Louis Taylor (13-4) in a middleweight fight after Taylor’s original opponent, Tyler Vogel, was forced to withdraw due to licensing issues. As for Torgeson (17-16), the 30-year-old heavyweight takes on Dale Sopi (6-3), replacing an injured Matt Kovacs.
See the full 11-fight card below:
- Andre Harrison vs. Steven Rodriguez
- Yushin Okami vs. Andre Lobato
- Jake Shields vs. Danny Davis Jr.
- Rex Harris vs. Bruno Santos
- Josh Copeland vs. Mike Kyle
- Jared Rosholt vs. Nick Rossborough
- Luiz Firmino vs. Eddy Ellis
- Louis Taylor vs. Zach Conn
- Dale Sopi vs. Jared Torgeson
- Miles Hunsinger vs. Andy Nigretto
- Puna Soriano vs. Jon Gover