Seven fighters received indefinite medical suspensions in the aftermath of UFC Fight Night 104, including main card winner James Vick, according to information released Monday by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation.
Vick, a UFC lightweight who scored a third-round D’arce choke over Abel Trujillo, will be formally sidelined until receiving doctor’s clearance on potential undisclosed injuries suffered during the bout, per commission orders.
The six other fighters who received similar suspensions were: Curtis Blaydes, Adam Milstead, Michinori Tanaka, Chas Skelly, Tecia Torres, and Bec Rawlings.
Unlike many other state athletic commissions, the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation does not publicly disclose any reasons for the length of its suspensions.
UFC Fight Night 104 took place Feb. 4 at the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas. Returning featherweight contender Chan Sung Jung, aka “The Korean Zombie,” defeated Dennis Bermudez via first-round knockout in the night’s main event, which aired live on FOX Sports 1.
A complete list of UFC Fight Night 104’s medical suspensions can be seen below.
- James Vick: Suspended indefinitely
- Curtis Blaydes: Suspended indefinitely
- Adam Milstead: Suspended indefinitely
- Michinori Tanaka: Suspended indefinitely
- Chas Skelly: Suspended indefinitely
- Tecia Torres: Suspended indefinitely
- Bec Rawlings: Suspended indefinitely
- Dennis Bermudez: Suspended until April 6
- Anthony Hamilton: Suspended until April 6
- Alex Morono: Suspended until April 6
- Daniel Jolly: Suspended until April 6
- Marcel Fortuna: Suspended until March 22
- Jessica Andrade: Suspended until March 22
- Angela Hill: Suspended until March 7
- Ricardo Ramos: Suspended until March 7
- Niko Price: Suspended until March 7
- Abel Trujillo: Suspended until February 20
- Volkan Oezdemir: Suspended until February 20
- Ovince Saint Preux: Suspended until February 20
- Chan Sung Jung: Suspended until February 14
- Felice Herrig: Suspended until February 14
- Alexa Grasso: Suspended until February 14
- Chris Gruetzemacher: Suspended until February 12
- Khalil Rountree: Suspended until February 12