Combate America has finalized its Copa Combate fight card.
The promotion has added three new bouts to complete its Nov. 11 event that’s set to host their one night, eight-man bantamweight tournament, according to sources.
Two of the bouts added to the card will serve as alternate fights for the 135-pound tournament in the event a winner of the quarterfinal bouts is unable to advance to the semifinal stage. In the first alternate bout, Levy Saul Marroquin (8-2) will take on Alejandro Abomohor (5-4), and in the second, Felipe Vargas (4-0) will face off against Jose Calvo (3-1).
The third bout added to the card is a women’s atomweight matchup involving Sheila Padilla (3-1) and Lisbeth Lopez Silva (4-3).
These new additions join a previously announced fight between strawweights Melissa Martinez (2-0) and Gloria Bravo (4-2) that will serve as the co-main event of the card. Copa Combate is set to air live on Telemundo and is scheduled to happen in Cancun, Mexico. The event marks the first time Telemundo will broadcast live MMA fights. The match-ups for the tournament will be determined by lottery-ball draw set to take place on Nov. 2.
Below is the full Copa Combate card along with the participants of the tournament:
- Melissa Martinez vs. Gloria Bravo
- Sheila Padilla vs. Lisbeth Lopez Silva
- Levy Saul Marroquin vs. Alejandro Abomohor (alternate bout)
- Felipe Vargas vs. Jose Calvo (alternate bout)
Bantamweight tournament fighters:
- John “Sexy Mexy” Castaneda (14-2)
- Ricky “El Gallero” Palacios (9-1)
- Marcelo “Pitbull” Rojo (12-4)
- Carlos “Lobo” Rivera (10-2)
- Mikey “El Terrible” Erosa (12-5)
- Marc “Lufo” Gomez (20-10)
- Andres “Doble A” Ayala (11-4)
- Kevin “El Frio” Moreyra (4-1)