Hunt, who lost via unanimous decision on July 9 in Las Vegas, originally demanded half Lesnar's disclosed $2.5 million purse or his release from the UFC after Lesnar, who had been granted a waiver in order to come out of retirement, tested positive for a banned substance.
Tuesday, after news of Lesnar's second test failure, Hunt expressed frustration that he had not heard from anyone in the UFC regarding the issue.
Now, the "Super Samoan" is taking it to the next level. On his website, MarkHunt.tv, the popular brawler says he's willing to organize a fighter's organization.
Hunt touched on a wide array of issues in calling for an association:
"The way I see it, the Brock Lesnar doping thing is just another reason why we need a fighter's association. "These guys are just making up the rules as they go."
"First the Reebok thing, then Brock's 4 month testing exemption. Conor gets pulled off a card for not going to a press conference that me or Brock didn't go to anyway. Work that out. There's probably a heap of others."
"They say they are cleaning up the sport, yet I've risked my health two times against guys cheating since this USADA thing started. I was told Brock was gonna be tested when I took the fight, he comes in looking fricken juicy as hell and then I find out he's popped after the PPV has already been sold.
"These guys have lined there pockets with our blood if you ask me. I mean they deserve to get paid no doubt, they took the UFC from nothing into what it is today, but come on, most of the guys fighting, get paid nothing and have no benefits.
"If you ask me the whole point of the four month testing period should be to make sure someone doesn't pop back in, juiced to the gills, and beat the crap out of the guys who are clean and have been clean and tested this whole time.
"To the fighters listening to this I want them to get in touch with me via my Facebook page and we can get thing going. I won't name anyone until we sort it all out, but get in touch and lets make this happen."